11.10.06

Advent Giving Calendar



Darla, (Zoo Gal over there on the left in my blog links), who is my unofficial business rep, has convinced me that it's all right to profit from the Advent Giving Calendar I created for my church. I mean, that would be a blessing for me as a single mom, but without Darla's enthusiastic encouragement I wouldn't even thought of it. It was just going to be something I did for my church, and gave to people like Darla, who has a heart full of love and full of Christ. (Is that redundant?)

If you'd like to know more about this, it's on my web site: GoodrichDesign.net
Oh! And if you'd really like the file to print and don't have any money, let me know, okay?

4 comments:

Kevin J Bowman said...

Is the misspelling on the lawn mower on the Sample on the actual print? Is that just on the sample... If it is just the sample I get it... If it is on the actual I thought you might want to know!

It rocks... When I have some Cash I'll buy it!

Anne said...

Are you kidding about buying it? I'll have to give it to you for catching that typo! Thanks so much.

Darla said...

dang... i stink as your agent!
:-) and i'm a trained proofreader... i was just so overwhelmed by the beauty of it, i didn't even catch it! love you

Anne said...

No, you are AWESOME as my agent. :) And I'm a trained proofreader too. Go figure. But hey...I love your excuse!
love you too...