1.8.07

Turn Love Inside Out



A friend of mine approached me awhile ago with a vision he had for site that would let people know about God's immense and amazing Love for all of humankind. This became a "what if..." discussion. What if we could try and communicate the message of God's Perfect Love? What would that look like? Where would we start? How do we convey to people who may never have experienced it, that those who feel God's love deep in their spirits spill that love out into the world.

Recently through our partnership this message of love has turned into a web site endeavor: www.turnloveinsideout.com . Jim is a writer, so this vision and the writing come from him. I am a designer, so the web site and graphics are my domain. There are other people involved as well. Darla is our Flickr group administrator, and the one who created the wonderful photo on our main page. Michael is one of the TLIO group bloggers. I am feeling so blessed to have a part in an initiative. What could be better than spending my time sending out ripples of Love?

3 comments:

"Pete" said...

Anne, I have thoroughly enjoyed "Turn Love Inside Out." Thank you, thank you...
We recently discussed with a pastor friend the need for a more communal church where we would reach outside of the church, showing God's love through helping in ways beyond the normal church VBS, food pantry, etc. Moreso, churches need to do more for each other also, reaching out with more than just the weekly meetings.

Darla said...

you're so cute. i am so glad God connected us in such a crazy bizarre way... haha.... i wouldn't have it any other way. you are a doll....

Anne said...

Kendra, thanks so much for being a part of our blogs! I'm so glad to have met you. I love the discussion that you're having at your church. I'm finding that the more I love, the more we all look simply like God's children.

Darla, you cracked me up with your "you're so cute" comment! Yes indeed. God connected us for a reason, and obviously knew we'd be a good, wild and crazy fit. :) And you're a doll too. Ha!