20.6.06

My pastor cracks me up

I received the following note tonight as part of the Creative Collaborative team. Upcoming gatherings include ripping feather pillows in front of industrial size fans, and smashing jelly beans on a cross. It would take a little explaining...
But I digress. Lee just made me laugh when I saw his note:

"Just a quickie to let you know our latest edition of the Creative Planning Map is uploaded to our group page. There will be an added component each week of a "360 Web Page". This will be a printout that will bring a feel of myspace.com meets the book of James. Each week we will have a "My Friends" (helping us think of our relational space God has place us in), "God's Blog to Us" (for notes), along with a "My Chat Room with God" (for solo reflection). This is something we will use each week for reflection during this series.

Cool. Thanks for all that you are! I am thankful to be worshipping with each of you."

No comments: