20.11.05

The Hurricane Boogie

Kelly and Gordon thought my son-in-law was taking a couple of pictures; they didn't realize he was filming them. Kelly's on her cell phone talking to me in what looks like a barren, boarded up place, but what used to be a lovely living room in a 10th floor apartment. This is a short clip of how you entertain yourself after six days of bathing with baby wipes, and going without any modern conveniences like electricity. Being their mother, this makes me smile everytime I watch it!

The Hurricane Boogie

6 comments:

kingsjoy said...

hehe.

gerbmom said...

It made me smile too Anne! :)
xoxo

CMD said...

i'll bet she really appreciates this being on the web for the world to see ;)

Anne said...

Karen, I'm glad I'm not the only one who smiled watching this!

Chris! How nice of you to pop up! I've added you to my links section. My daughter asked me today if I'd showed the video to anyone. I told her it was on my blog, but I've never given my kids my blog address. :)

gerbmom said...

Me either Anne, it just feels weird. Like would I say what I say if I knew they were reading? And maybe they are. They know I have one, and they know how to google.......

Anonymous said...

fun video...