8.6.07

Jennifer & Krista

First coffee with Jennifer, a new friend who just started going to church. Chai tea and God talk in the artsy, hippie coffee shop. How beautiful. Then Krista stops in late at night, and we sit on my stoop for more God-soaked conversation. It was warm with a strong summer breeze, and crickets chirping madly. In one of those moments of heightened awareness, I saw the memory of it all and how all that is perfect about life was right there on my front steps.

Two beautiful young women, two separate spirit filled encounters. How blessed am I.

5 comments:

gerbmom said...

very blessed indeed....:)

Anonymous said...

Anne!!! It was I who was blessed!!!! :-)

Anne said...

Oh good! Blessings all around! :)

Darla said...

awesome!!! i love good coffee and chai, and hippie stuff and artsy things! and late night God talks!!! so so good. thank you, God, for sending wonderful friends to anne, and for anne being able to be a part of these womens lives. i know they are equally as blessed!!!!!

Anne said...

Darla, I wish you'd been there! I know we'd have a great time in an artsy/hippie environment with coffee or chai and God. Sounds quite heavenly, really. Thanks so much for what you said about the others being equally blessed. Miss talking to you, my friend!